Who we are
Our website address is: https://hotelmalarresidency.com.
- Guest should not be permitted without valid out station govt photo id proof and their mobile.All other guest names with age along with prime guest must be enterd in regn form
- Local guest with their id proof has not to say at hotel or and if their out station guest maybe allowed on their part.
- Smaoking has not permitted outside the rooms and lobby or terrace.
- Any guest or visitors has allowed to play gambling, playing cards and others etc. If anyone found should be intimated to police immediately
- Alcohol consumption in rooms and Other area are strictly prohibited.
- Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. management has the rights, If any couple found them doubtfully and they can reject to give rooms without saying any resason to them or to be informed to police
- Pet are not allowed
- Room Inventories like glass, Chair, Pillow, Blanket, towels are not taken out side or other rooms and it is strictly prohibited.
- No visitors allowed during the time between night 10pm to morning 6am
- guest belongings should be keep their own safe. Management and staff should not be responsible for any type of damage, stolen, theft or missing and unleaving
- If front-Office staffs are satisfied, Maximum two visitors are allowed at a time to meet the Guest with their permission
- Any Lady visitors are strictly not allowed to male occupied rooms, If the guest prefers, they can be allowed to chat in reception lobby.
- Any guest or their Visitors have not allowed for via making noise or their bad behaviours to other Guest.If any one found should be immediately checked out or informed to police
- Any room inventory or Properties found damaged, missing or repair should or fine and punishable. In this matter, the management dicision is the final one.
- Direct Check-in : 24hrs check out from Check-out
All bookings are non-refundable.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information